View Single Post
04-26-11, 07:57 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by GeneralShep View Post
The firsy problem is that there is a huge picture of peacebloom or something in my map and I want it gone/smaller.

The other problem is that there is a trail that I leave in the bottem center of my screen. And I want to get rid of it but keep the trail on the minimap
OK. Both of these problems might be related to Gatherer, if you are using that addon.

For the problem of the player trail on your screen, that looks exactly like Gatherer's HUD. There are ways to adjust it (in Gatherer's options), but it can also be disabled in the "AddOns" window on the character selection screen. Disabling Gatherer's HUD will have absolutely no effect on Gatherer.

The big Earthroot icon an your map might be a little more difficult to fix. You can adjust the size that the gather icons are displayed on the maps in Gatherer's options. If that doesn't work, and it turns put to be a Carbonite gather icon, there's a setting for that in Carbonites options on either the "Map" or the "Map Minimap" page. I don't remember the name of the option at the moment, and, unfortunately, can't check in-game since the servers are down for weekly maintenance (and the installation, apparently, of the 4.1 Live patch which is probably going to bork a lot of addons (including Carbonite) again). There is also a way to change the gather icon size "at scale" in the Carbonite map right click menu.

If you don't use Gatherer, then I'm (like usual) clueless.