View Single Post
05-15-18, 06:56 AM   #9
CrittenxD
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for the replies, but I don't see any violation of the forum rules or Blizzard's ToS. WoW Classic is an official Blizzard game since it was announced, also the old api is something technically released by Blizzard many years ago. I only want to discuss the functionality of the api or code directly. I do understand this is probably not the best place to do so, therefore I might take this to another site.

I would argue that it's more of a question of which one of the old versions will be used because the api was changed numerous times between patch 1.1 and 1.12. This is based on no one knowing if the release version will be a close-to-November 2004 patch, a frankenpatch or 1.12.

I tried to comprehend the functionality of super old addons which add icons to the map, but I am struggling to do so because I am a beginner. I will probably try harder! Also I might try to contact the creators of those addons, but I refrained from doing that so far because I feel like my questions are quite plebish.