View Single Post
12-20-06, 03:04 PM   #11
Tierdar
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Good afternoon Cladhaire,

I would assume it safe to say that we will still see the letters that most healers have become used to seeing such as the renew, rejuv etc. next to the unit as it is placed. Two questions, one simple and one a bit more involving. For those renews etc. with the new stacking HoT system is there going to be a way to display how many a unit has on them such as it having a green 'R' with say a multiplier next to it showing how many are placed? Example "Unit" ======= Rx4.

Also I had sent you a PM many months ago which you replied understandably that you wouldnt add any new features until the next release. In that PM I had asked you about adding support or installing a incoming heals feature on the unit bars. Since the patch has hit just about every viable addon that I had used to monitor incoming heals on single or mulitple targets has been abandoned. Would you consider adding something like this to Perfect Raid? Even if it were to be something simplistic to show the unit frame in a different color or flash a warning if the heal that is incoming cast by the player is going to be an overheal.