Thread: MailTo mod
View Single Post
01-16-07, 01:59 AM   #7
Thors Liebling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Smile

Actually it's ok for me ;-)

I tried to find somebody, who would take up Vincents work and carry his addons further in the future. I really tried hard for several weeks, but nobody responded by doing so. It gives me a good feeling, that so many people are interested in this mod.
Usually I help other authors by testing their mods on the German client, giving feedback, writing bugreports, translating their ui's, helping out with the German localization, ... Now, that I needed MailTo myself, and there didn't seem to be someone updating the mod, I had to to it myself. Believe me, I did not intend to learn something about LUA, but now at least learned a little about it.
Anyways, I really do hope, that there will be somebody picking up this mod and treating it as if it were his own, because I already spend so much time in testing and localizing, that I hardly have time to play WoW myself. By the way, last night I stood more than 4 hours together with my b/f infront of 3 shops, just to get BC - I know I'm sort of sick XD - and I would love to play it too....

I still hope, that Vincent may come back! Vincent, can you hear me?