View Single Post
04-03-11, 08:59 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are using the "Enhanced Social Window", do you mean the "Pals" list, or "Friends" window? The pals list it controlled by Carbonite, but, as far as I can tell, Carbonite does nothing with your friends list. That's all Blizzard.

If it's Carbonites "Pals" list, right click the name you want deleted and choose "Remove Pal And Friend" from the menu. From the Blizzard "Friends" window, it's basically the same operation, the wording is just different in the menu.

After you are done editing your friends, maybe try reloading the UI (type "/rl" [without the quotes] into chat) to save the changes. I understand that reloading will save certain changes, but I'm not too sure that it will save all changes. I think most Blizzard stuff is saved on character (or, maybe, game) exit.

If you have any addons that work with the "Friends" window, either try disabling them and see if that works, or go through the available options and see if there is something you can check / uncheck for character specific changes, or maybe even a profile option.

Please understand, I'm not saying any particular one of these is the solution for your problem, they are just some things to try. It might be something else entirely that is the root cause of your problem.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-03-11 at 09:16 AM.