View Single Post
03-04-06, 09:34 PM   #5
Osagasu_Jiyuu
A Cyclonian

Cast Options is broken, in fact making the mouse lock up and disappear, forcing you to alt+f4 out. This happened twice; once on startup and after reloadui it happened after I started trying to cast. It also causes the Blizzard Messgage.

ListFix is causing Ace to cause the Blizzard Message on Right Click.

Forgotten Chat doesn't show any new error messages, but it acts like you have the options set to 0 widgets all the time.

Some mod is causing a color picker option to open at start up. EDIT: I have a copy of the error:
Error: [string "ColorPickerOkayButton:OnClick"]:3: attempt to call field `func' (a nil value)
No word on what's causing it though, I didn't think I had any of those mods activated for the PTR.

I don't know if this is because Ace is broken for the moment, but the Titan Mod Support Project is causing an error message that has to do with the KCI button. I'll post the error message next time it shows up.

Mozz FullWorldMap now causes the world map to not show anything, and Mozz Tweaks is causing an error that I didn't catch.

Error caught and hogtied!
Error: Interface\AddOns\MozzTweaks\MozzTweaks.lua:424: attempt to call global `CastingBarFrame_UpdatePosition' (a nil value)

It seems I messed up on Friends Facts. I closed and opened my social tab later and it seems that it might just be some sort of delay.

WhoBuddy now displays Brackets surrounding the player name. just an inconvience, but a bug nontheless.

SuperInspect's Show Bonuses button doesn't work.

eCastingBar exhibits some odd behaviors which have to do with the displaying of channeling-style spells and animations for the most part.
Osagasu
Stream
Sondessa
Saphilna

That annoying troll from the WoW forums who honestly means well. T_T

Last edited by Osagasu_Jiyuu : 03-05-06 at 09:44 PM.