View Single Post
07-03-10, 10:57 AM   #5
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gristadar View Post
just a fyi, if you used the remote ah, people are getting hacked even with authenticators if they used the remote ah and then there phone was hacked, happened to some1 I know. blizz the last I heard has suspended the remote ah
Thanks for the info - no I have not loaded that. I tried calling - they have so many complaints at the moment their queue is CLOSED.

So - I email them. I logged into the one working account I have, created a new character, and submitted a ticket. I changed the email address account. I changed the password. I have run 5 different spyware / trojan hunter programs and nothing has come up.

I guess I wait. If I have to start over - I am willing to take suggestions as to what US PvP server I should start over on. UGH UGH UGH I am not looking forward to starting from zero. I have not had to worry about startup gold for an alt for 6 years lol - I don't know what it is like to not have money for bags and spells lol. I guess it will be a good experience ?? Who knows. I love the game and enjoy it. I guess I will start a hunter again - those seem to level the fastest. Or a DK I guess since they start at 55.

Can you hear the "whine" and "whimper" in my typing? Waaagh! Lol...

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."