View Single Post
07-16-10, 12:28 AM   #207
TrinityJayOne
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by chippydip View Post
I gotta say, I'm actually pretty stoked that 10 people have downloaded it already. That's nothing compared to a lot of other mods, but it makes me feel good nonetheless. If anyone happens to check it out, I would appreciate any feedback you may have
Heh, I fell into the "personal use" category and only uploaded mine so that some guildies could use it - close to 1k downloads combined on here and Curse now. Most of those probably stopped using it because it can be incredibly annoying, but that's the idea and it teaches good Warlock-ness/habits!

Originally Posted by SabinDeus View Post
despite the fact that I generally prefer Curseforge's features and site layout to WoWI
Have to disagree with you on that one, as I find Curse needlessly complex for the majority of addons. Maybe for larger works like DBM you need project managers and whatnot, but most are just single-author works that WoWI caters for perfectly.

As for these fraudulent uploaders, best of luck getting to them all. I have no doubt that smaller, not-well-know addons like mine would have been prime targets.