Thread: Maps resize
View Single Post
07-15-15, 08:58 PM   #3
pitman9
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Just a question. Are you referring to the physical size (the width/height) of the two map views, or are you referring to the zoom scale of the map views? I believe "Save map scale" refers only to the zoom scale of the map areas shown and NOT the physical sizes of the two map views. Those are controlled manually.

I struggle all the time trying to figure out how the "Save map scale" thing works, compared to how I think it's supposed to work. If I save the zoom-scale for the larger Carbonite map view, sometimes (but, not always) the same scale is applied to the smaller Carbonite map view. And... vice/versa! I know each of those map views has separate API's, but I don't believe Rythal has updated the API for the smaller view. Personally, I think both views should display identical info (POI's, etc.) with the only difference being the physical size, view location, and separate zoom-scales for each. I don't think I've helped you; I'm only letting you know I'm unclear myself as to how it works. Sorry. I will watch your topic for someone else to give the answer.
Thanks for the response. I'm referring to the zoom scale. I should have been more clear. Sorry for the confusion. :)