View Single Post
01-05-07, 10:29 AM   #130
Laag
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by bacon
So here's the situation: you have multiple tanks (or folks thinking they are tanks) taking damage over a long period of time. You want to make sure that your renew is on them. Sure you could use a HoT timer mod, scan it and figure out who's missing then throw renews up on your targets if they need them. But wouldn't it be 100x easier for perfectraid to show you which targets have *your* renew on them so you can throw renews on targets that don't? Basically what I'm looking for is the functionality of GridStatusHots.

In my opinion, with the new HoT mechanics in WOW 2.0 this is a serious problem. I don't care if this isn't a core function of perfectraid (though I truly believe every healer with a HoT would greatly benefit from it), but I really need this functionality and I think many folks would agree. If there's a way to add the functionality in similar to the way GridStatusHots does for grid, I'd be just as happy.
I'd like to jump in to at least partially echo this sentiment. It's nearly useless to see that a target has ANY renew, rejuvenation, etc on it. And seeing the number of each of those spells is only a little better. What every healer is really concerned with is whether or not MY renew, rejuvenation, etc is on the target.