View Single Post
01-05-07, 10:46 AM   #132
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Laag
I'd like to jump in to at least partially echo this sentiment. It's nearly useless to see that a target has ANY renew, rejuvenation, etc on it. And seeing the number of each of those spells is only a little better. What every healer is really concerned with is whether or not MY renew, rejuvenation, etc is on the target.
You completely underestimate whats necessary to track us casting a HoT spell. Its non-trivial. I don't think it'll be going into the core. The notifications are there so healers can see whats on a tank (Which is useful), and for druids to see whats available to swiftmend. I know what you want, but its non-trivial, and I'm not sure it'll end up in the core. I'll continue researching.

It's nearly useless to see that a target has ANY renew, rejuvenation, etc on it.
This is a false statement. Healing someone who has three rejuvenations and a renew is completely different from healing someone with no hots, or being unable to see them.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."