View Single Post
03-02-13, 10:39 AM   #10
Caremsis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
This might seem like an odd question, but, have you checked Carbonites options to make sure the Quest Watch is not hidden? Since 5.1.2 is the live release version the options are still accessed by: type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu.

(Sorry, but the only reason I could figure that you posted a picture of WoW's option panel was because you thought Carbonites options had been moved there in the live release version. They haven't been moved there for the live release version yet.)
Right clicking on the "C" minimap symbol - nothing happens!

/carb options there comes a chat message, but no menu or something else opens...

i cant open any Carbonite Map.... i cant open too the Original map! Its blocked by carbonite, i cant open the carbonite questlog and there is too no "punks" or anything of carbonite. in 5.1.1?(pre 5.1.2^^) all functions worked perfectly. but i have not changed any settings. no new Addons. the only i did is updating carbonite.

Last edited by Caremsis : 03-02-13 at 10:54 AM.