View Single Post
11-14-13, 03:36 PM   #7
Bomyne
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So I woke up this morning to a very disturbing email in my inbox. It is from you, Scott. And I'm shocked to read it.

The very notion that people can be so damn selffish... All you have done is ask people to read an email... for 5 minutes of their time. I personally have read the email you sent, and while I can't afford to contribute at this time, I think you DO have the right to ask for a bit of our time. After all, we use a software that you have spent hours upon hours working on.

There is no such thing as free software. Every piece of software out there, from something small like nUI, to Firefox, to Windows itself, all takes time and effort, and even money, to create. We should be grateful that you, the Mozilla foundation, and other companies, people and organizations, are willing to let us use their hardwork for free... I mean, at no cost to us, the end users.

I'd like to say thank you for your years of effort. I love nUI, I don't ever want to stop using nUI in my WoW interface set up. Please don't let the bad eggs get to you.