View Single Post
12-10-16, 08:36 AM   #3
Sarge_554
A Murloc Raider
Having the same problem Went to github and downloaded the latest version, plugged it in, checked it off in WoW's AddOn pane for the one character that is having the problem, and it froze up again. Everything loads fine until it gets to the point where Carbonite takes over and starts to replace WoW's quest tracker. It freezes right after the WoW quest tracker disappears and the Carbonite quest tracker appears.

This just started yesterday evening (approx. 1800 EST). Did a complete uninstall of WoW and downloaded/installed everything anew. Is there any other info I can provide that might help track this down? It's a bit whacked that it only affects one character on one account on one realm ... Duskwood. Characters on both accounts on Eonar, Feathermoon, and Terokkar have no problems. (I have about two dozen characters spread across four realms on two accounts). The only difference in their configurations is that, depending on the professions, they have different AckisRecipe modules loaded. Right now I have all of those turned off because the WoW Addons frame is show Ackis out-of-date.