View Single Post
06-13-10, 01:42 PM   #58
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Like many probably did, I received an email today from Blizz about the upcoming ReadID feature. I noticed this paragraph:
Friend Once, See All Characters: Real ID friends will automatically see all of each other's characters on their friends list - even characters created in future Blizzard games - helping players stay connected with the people they enjoy playing with most.
I assume that this is what people have been referring to about seeing other people's friends. But, while it could be worded better, that is not how the above reads to me.

It means that your real life friend will be able to see all of your characters on their friends list, and you will be able to see all of their characters on your friends list.

/edit: ah, wait... Now I see the section on the FAQ about friends of friends... Disregard the above. (That should have been listed in the email )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 06-13-10 at 01:45 PM.