View Single Post
11-21-13, 05:39 AM   #5
cateye
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Liriell View Post
Instead of posting a new thread on this subject, I figured I'd ask here. Is there any way to get the addon to show what each character on the same account has in its mail? Some consider it a bad habit, but I often send things from one character to another, and lose track of where I sent what. The addon used to show this information, but does not anymore, which is disappointing because it was such a useful feature. Thanks in advance.
Are you using the Warehouse feature? That's where I see what I'm looking for. Select ALL on the left pane (which lists guilds/characters) then everything all my toons have, including what's in the mail, shows up.

If I'm looking for something specific, say I want to know where all the Timeless Isle tokens are, I type "TIME" into the right-hand pane's searchbar. That way, I see who has which tokens, whether in the bank, bag, or mail.

I'm not sure there's a feature just to show mail, if you type that into the search bar you get a list of items that are currently in the mail--but also any mail items your toons may have, whether wearing them or in the bank/bag/mail.

Hope this helps.