Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
10-19-12, 12:49 PM   #48
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Pusikas View Post
Will using a newer version auf Aurora work with the custom changes from RealUI?

Also, to be more precise: The speech bubbles include the name of the person speaking. And this name sometimes gets mixed up. Even happens to myself. Went into LFD, cleared Mogu'shan Palace, stood in Orgrimmar and said something aloud. My own speech bubble was labelled "Xin the Weaponmaster". Does not happen all the time, just sometimes. And I have yet to see this happen to a NPC. Only ssen it happen with player characters so far.
Did you get any errors or have any screenshots?

Originally Posted by gsnerf View Post
Beeing a tank I have to say: that sucks! The DBM display is only that, a display. I can't select the boss using this. As Tabbing and clicking on the boss is an absolute no go cause you simply can't select the boss in some cases my only option is re-enabling the stock boss frames which seemingly can't be moved and are just in the way.

I remember some versions ago I suddenly had styled boss frames that could be moved, where did they go? I don't remember having any unit frames related addons installed other than the stock RealUI ones.

Other than that: nice work on maintaining this beast!
Those frames were probably from DXE in 7.1 r12. DXE has yet to be updated for MoP, and thus has been removed from the UI. Sorry for the inconvenience.