View Single Post
12-15-09, 04:44 PM   #1
mcfarljd
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Carbonite, Windows 7 Problems

I've searched through here and all I can find is

"Windows 7 is a replica of Windows Vista, and although not technically supported, works perfectly"...

Well not so much with this guy. I just upgraded to 7 from Vista two nights ago, and since, every single time I click on the desktop link to load WOW, I have to re-sign the two EULA contracts, it forgets my login account information, does not know what realm I am in and tries to put me into a new one, but the most annoying thing is again, every single time, my entire interface is reset so I have to go through the painstaking process of moving bags, spell bars, and what have you. Also the option keeps coming up to combine the carbonite map and the wow map, but everytime I click yes on that, it logs me out, logs me back in, and everything I had done is reset again and the maps are still seperate. The only two add-ons I use are Carbonite and Bartender, neither of which have I ever encountered a problem with. If anyone knows what I'm going t hrough and can help me out that would be fantastic.