View Single Post
10-11-05, 08:22 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.