Thread: With or without
View Single Post
02-22-12, 03:41 PM   #12
Kendian
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Placement of data feeds and font (overall) have been ( and will probably continue to be) the hardest part of overall UI design, for me. I've tried just about every known font there is, lol. And having bag space and other data feeds...well, just trust me when I say that the ones shown, are the ones Ive faltered without, lol. All have scripted kgpanels behind them, bag space opens bags, gold opens token panel, coords open the world map, durability opens character panel, etc. I blame WoW Interface and these forums for my fascination with pixel fonts. I can't remember off the top of my head whose UI it was...but prompted me to try a pixelated font, and after that, I was lost. Trust me, I WISH I could use the neuropol font, is my favorite, but never seems to look right, anymore. Thanks, all of you, for taking the time to look, and comment, it really makes my day, when I sign on, and see that people have taken the time to look, AND comment . As for button facade..Ive tried so MANY diff skins, but this is only one with ability to properly show a pixel perfect border, no matter resolution. (pHishr's Random1)

Fake editi: For those of you that TL/DR ( an internet phenomenon that irritates me at an almost cellular level) Thanks for looking, and thanks for commenting, will be updating new pics, later, saw a serif based pixel font (Kyou) gonna try that out, along with first ever (for me) mouse-over kgpanels, lol.

Last edited by Kendian : 02-22-12 at 03:43 PM.