View Single Post
02-23-10, 05:16 AM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nightmare_Lord View Post
no luck man on finding that addon I tried looking under there addon but couldn't find that one, plz post link to it

nvm found it, notice it doesn't work with nui because nui has it own watch frame like, and no matter where I moved the Who Framed Watcher Wabbit? addon ones the objective still stays where I put it for nui, and still only shows 2 quest just like it does in screenshot 1 when I take nui minimap control off. Your addon was cool, but the scroll bar showing up on screen, and it not getting put behind other windows like Npc vendor or my bad made it hard to have to fully out, I like to have all quest I tracking going right down my left side to of course the max I can display at a time.

Scott if you got any idea what going on that would be helpful 2, need nui minimap control off for my hunter so I can use Focus Misdirection and still see my minimap, while having omen and recount in info panel.
Ah yes, I forgot nUI users can't use other quest watch addons, hence the one I made. My apologies. You should be able set my addon as high as 800 and as wide as 600 as one of my screenshots shows. But, yes, I usually have my addons make the windows like dialogs and thus more at the front than at the back. I'll try and work something into the next update that will allow users to change the hierarchy of the frame system to allow it to flow into the background.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818