View Single Post
02-24-10, 04:01 PM   #14
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, thanks for those images.

First off I'm glad that the MEDIUM/LOW options seem to do what you want. I will stick with the default Blizz setting for LOW though just in case.

Secondly, thanks for showing me the effect with background off. I thought I had sorted out the scroll bar effect there but mayhap amongst my other changes prior to uploading it somehow got removed. I will look into a way for that scroll bar to hide but the scrolling still to work but not sure how that will work. Worse case scenario is that the border frame will still exist but will be fully transparent instead of partially.

Thirdly, feel free to offer any other suggestions as most of the functionality in there is based on suggestions and how I personally would like it to work. However, I do not actively play WoW anymore but am able to keep my addons up to date, so the little day to day things may get overlooked ( such as your bag issue ). I generally make sure the addon does what it is supposed to do and sometimes I forget what else may get affected in the long run. So, thanks again for pointing this problem out for me.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818