View Single Post
08-27-12, 06:26 AM   #158
Meorawr
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Going back to a couple of raised issues:

Originally Posted by Stabilo View Post
I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make the apply button check the text typed to the field whether you pressed enter or not, but of course depends on how the inner workings of the window is coded. I'm sure many others will make the same mistake and wonder.
Fixed that in the next release. The way the change is applied will also let me apply it to other editboxes if needed, but I've limited it to ones used by dialogs for now.

Originally Posted by Stabilo View Post
As for features; Would make sense when you create a new Display "inside a display" ie. a timer, that the timer -display would be automatically selected. Small thing, but helps with the UI flow.
Also fixed in the next release. In addition, deleting a child display will navigate to the parent display (currently it takes you back to the grid).

Originally Posted by galvin View Post
Suggestion for Activation -> Support Triggers. The way this UI is set up it looks like only one support trigger can be active at one time, even though thats not true.
It may be less confusing if when the user adds a trigger it gets added as a tab or some kind of button that lets the user know hey I added this to a list of active triggers. Then they click the button to edit that trigger.
With how slick the UI looks, this part just doesn't feel as clean as some other parts of the UI. Not a really big priority imo but something to add on the todo list for later maybe.
Changes I've made to the UI. The Enabled checkbox controls whether or not the support trigger is enabled/disabled. You can cycle through support triggers with the arrow buttons.