Thread: Shared media
View Single Post
12-17-12, 05:39 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
It never should of worked in the first place... just luck if it was. Carbonite is self-sufficient (for now) and has no external libraries like libsharedmedia.

I could be completely wrong about this tho and they manually supported it in the addon somehow, I just haven't come across it yet.
I must be one of the lucky ones.
Please click the image for the larger version (1280 x 800). May open in a new browser tab or window depending on your browser.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carb_Fonts-1.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	7455 Click image for larger version

Name:	Carb-Fonts 2.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	7456

I know Carbonite has been like this for at least the last two years, because that's how long ago I decided to change the fonts that displayed the various Carbonite information in its' interfaces. I wanted it to match the rest of the displays in my UI. Luckily, the font I wanted to use was listed in the fonts menu, so.......

By the way, I'm currently using Carbonite 5.0591, but the BETA displayed the fonts the same way while I was using it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 12-17-12 at 05:49 PM.