View Single Post
10-19-10, 07:45 PM   #3
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I started in December 2006, and have been playing on and off since.

2) What is you affiliated side? Alliance or Horde?
I like to think of myself as a Horde player, but I play both sides.

3) What race and class are you?
My current "main", if you can call it that, is an Orc Shaman.

4) What is your level?
80, along with 6 other characters at 80.

5) What is your talent Spec?
Main spec Resto, offspec Elemental

6) What is your favorite dungeon to run?
Hmm, this is a hard one. I enjoy most of them, and it all varies by the group. Typically, I guess I'd go with Violet Hold.

7) What realm type do you play on?
PVE

8) Are you in a guild?
I'm in several, actually. <Tribe> of Aerie Peak, <Grounding Totem> of Kirin Tor, <Deindividuation> of Aerie Peak, <Vindictus> of Azjol-Nerub, and <String of Aces> of Aerie Peak.

9) Do you have a specific group you generally play with? (doesn't have to be affiliated with your guild.)
Not currently. I used to play and hang around a bunch of my clan members, but most of us just sort of went our own ways. Even though most of us might not play together, many of us still stick around in a private voice chat server regardless of what server/faction, or even game we're playing.

10) What is your preferred way of leveling? (eg. Questing, Grinding, Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, etc.)
I like to get by with a mix of questing, dungeons, and the occasional BG toss in now and then to keep things from getting stale.

11)How often do you use the auction house?
Daily. =)

12) How many hours a week do you generally play?
Between 3 and 20+

13) You you communicate with other players through a speech mechanism (Eg. TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Raid Chat, etc) or through typed messages in game? (Eg. WIM, or the standard whisper chat, etc.) If both which one do you use more frequently?
I use TeamSpeak most frequently. I'm almost always in TS whenever I'm gaming.

14) How many people have you met in game (Rough estimate.)
Probably a good 100 or so people. Many have come and gone over the couple years I've been playing.

15) What is your favorite thing about World of Warcraft?
There really is no one favorite thing. There's many great things I like. It's a very alt-friendly game, easy to get by and cash in, competitive at times, and great for just laying back and relaxing doing dailies.

16) What is your least favorite thing about World of Warcraft?
At times, things get a bit repetitive, but that's to be expected after you've done many aspects of the game several times over.

17) What made you start Playing?
A few friends have been playing since 2004 or 2005, and I always wanted to join them. Took me almost 2 years, and by the time I started, they quit.

18) What is your current gear score?
Around 4600 give or take. Really not that important.

19) What is your favorite event in game? (Eg. Brew Fest, Love is in the air, Day of the Dead etc.)
It's a tossup between Brewfest, Hallow's End, and Midsummer Fire Festival.

20) How old are you in reality? (You can choose to answer or not)
I'm in my early-mid 20s.

21) Are there any other facts that you would like to share?
None that I can think of, no.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".

Last edited by Coote : 10-20-10 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Added in new Q20, and changed old Q20 to 21.