View Single Post
10-20-10, 10:43 AM   #8
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Almost 4 years, February of 2007.

2) What is you affiliated side? Alliance or Horde?

I was Alliance for about a year, then I went to the Horde for 2 years, then came back to Alliance over a year ago. I plan to stay Alliance as the Horde are kinda dead on my server.

3) What race and class are you?

I change mains probably twice per expansion pack. Maybe even three times, like I did in Wrath. If you want me to ellaborate... My first char was a Draenei Paladin which is now a Human. Then I rolled a Tauren Druid which was my main for a good 10 months or so. While I leveled the Druid I leveled an Undead Rogue. Then I rerolled a Troll Mage. Then I switched to my paladin again, but turned into a Human Paladin. I then changed the Mage and Rogue into a Human and Dwarf (all female chars btw) respectively. THEN I rolled a Priest, named Peel which was a Night Elf, which is now currently an Undead, which I will make a Gnome in Cataclysm...THEN I rolled a DK quietly which is still not lv 80. She is lv 76.

*END*

TL;DR - Right now, my mains are a Gnome Mage and a Dwarf Rogue.

4) What is your level?

I have 5 level 80s, and my DK is soon to be 80 as well.

5) What is your talent Spec?

My mage is Arcane mainly and offspec Fire. My Rogue was Assasination in BC, now Combat, but going back to Assasination in Cataclysm.

6) What is your favorite dungeon to run?

My favorite Dungeon would probably have to be ... Magisters Terrace! My favorite Raid was probably Karazhan or Serpent Shrine Cavern.

7) What realm type do you play on?

Hydraxis.

8) Are you in a guild?

Yes. I am in Kaizen.

9) Do you have a specific group you generally play with? (doesn't have to be affiliated with your guild.)

Generally I try to run with people I know and that I know they are good if it is a pug. If it's guild wise, no, I don't specifically run with people. My guild doesn't have clique's thank god.

10) What is your preferred way of leveling? (eg. Questing, Grinding, Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, etc.)

A mix of Questing and Dungeons.

11)How often do you use the auction house?

I use it when I need something.. I don't have a lot of gold.. And I don't play AH.

12) How many hours a week do you generally play?

15-30 or maybe more. Gets less the more I've been playing, but I still enjoy it. Note I play more hours than average as I'm unemployed.

13) You you communicate with other players through a speech mechanism (Eg. TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Raid Chat, etc) or through typed messages in game? (Eg. WIM, or the standard whisper chat, etc.) If both which one do you use more frequently?

I type generally ingame. I don't like to get too close to people, never a good thing. Not that it's bad in general, just not for me. I talk in Ventrilo sometimes, but that is rarely.

14) How many people have you met in game (Rough estimate.)

I've probably met over hundreds of people.

15) What is your favorite thing about World of Warcraft?

I love that I can play at my own pace and I don't need to follow a time limit, or I like how I can control my own char, like its my own self. I like World of Warcraft because it's not just a game for me. It's apart of my life, I know that sounds dorky, but that is how I feel about it. If it were to ever die or I would become bored and not play no more, I would still think about it and how it has affected my life as much as it has.

16) What is your least favorite thing about World of Warcraft?

I love raiding but I hate it due to my time constraints and me not being able to play or allot time to play at that time.

17) What made you start Playing?

I saw the South Park episode - Make Love not Warcraft so I got the trial to check out the hype. I'm a huge South Park fan.

18) What is your current gear score?

My GearScore is 1337. lol In all realness, my Priest is 5718, my Rogue is also 5712, and my Mage is 5740 I think. I'm guessing mainly, but it's a very close estimate.

19) What is your favorite event in game? (Eg. Brew Fest, Love is in the air, Day of the Dead etc.)

My favorite ingame events are the Pre-Expansion world events. But if I have to pick a Holiday... Which I hate them all because I'm not an achievement kind of person lol I like Christmas.

20) Are there any other facts that you would like to share?

Not really... I've been making interfaces for about 3 years now or less. I am 26 years old (you should add what age we are IRL for this quiz, sounds appropriate to me), I am a mother, I like to draw in real life, play the guitar, I like movies, South Park, I love to cook if I have the proper ingredients, and I'm a woman! NO WAY!