View Single Post
10-20-10, 02:47 PM   #10
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

1) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Off and on.......probably about 3-4 years

2) What is you affiliated side? Alliance or Horde?

I do have toons on both sides, but I'm predominantly Alliance

3) What race and class are you?

The three characters I've put the most time and effort into are: (70) Gnome Mage, (57) Night Elf Druid, and a (43) Night Elf Hunter

4) What is your level?

See above

5) What is your talent Spec?

My mage is Frost, my druid is Feral, and my hunter is Beast Master

6) What is your favorite dungeon to run?

Honestly, I haven't run enough dungeons to really have a 'favorite'

7) What realm type do you play on?

PVE - Arygos

8) Are you in a guild?

Yes

9) Do you have a specific group you generally play with? (doesn't have to be affiliated with your guild.)

Honestly, I prefer to run solo.....unless I need help to take down a quest target, then I'll call in reinforcements from my guild(s). However, over the years I have made a few friends, and will play with them if/when they are on

10) What is your preferred way of leveling? (eg. Questing, Grinding, Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, etc.)

Questing

11)How often do you use the auction house?

I usually pop in on a daily basis

12) How many hours a week do you generally play?

Enough to make it qualify as a full-time job in some people's eyes

13) You you communicate with other players through a speech mechanism (Eg. TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Raid Chat, etc) or through typed messages in game? (Eg. WIM, or the standard whisper chat, etc.) If both which one do you use more frequently?

My guild (probably like many out there) has a Ventrilo server, but I normally use the standard text-based communication

14) How many people have you met in game (Rough estimate.)

If by 'met' you mean in real life, none. If you mean become friends with (add to friends list in-game/added on facebook/etc), only a select few

15) What is your favorite thing about World of Warcraft?

Being able to do my own thing when I want, unlike some of the MMOs out there that force you to group in order to pretty much play the game. Sure, playing alone kinda defeats the concept of MMORPGs in some people's eyes, but I'm a huge RPG fan and like to take time to learn about the lore and story behind the game; but most people I've grouped with in the past just play for the bragging rights that come with high end gear and various other achievements

16) What is your least favorite thing about World of Warcraft?

The creation/inception of Gearscore ratings! This is nothing but a way to DISCRIMINATE against other players! You are required to have a certain gearscore to be able to even THINK about being able to get in to some guilds or raids!

17) What made you start Playing?

Friends and coworkers

18) What is your current gear score?

*points at answer to #16*

19) What is your favorite event in game? (Eg. Brew Fest, Love is in the air, Day of the Dead etc.)

Day of the Dead

20) How old are you in reality? (You can choose to answer or not)

Old enough to know better, but still young enough to not give a rat's @$$

21) Are there any other facts that you would like to share?

Nope, not that I can think of (that would be relevant)