View Single Post
02-16-07, 03:27 PM   #665
SilverHand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm pretty sure I didn't see any documentation about this in the FAQ, and I searched the forums (but the search may have just been slightly unspecific) so I find I have no other option than to play newb and post questions on the forums.

I've noticed this a lot, but for the sake of me I can't figure out what it is trying to represent. I'm talking about the multi-colored bar that appears when I am targeting something, in combat, down by the ToT Hotspot. I was in a Durnholde group, and right as Epoch was about to teach our Priest a hands-on lesson about dirt, I went to click the ToT to soulstone her, when I was perplexed to see a large Red bar placed right on top of the Hotspot. I was still able to click through it and Soulstone, but nonetheless it was an odd feature I had never read before. Doing some "experiments" in other groups, it wasn't a fluke, I don't think, and it turns other colors such as yellow and green. I'm thinking it may be some sort of Aggro or health bar, but I'm not 100% sure. Clarification would be nice.