View Single Post
12-26-06, 11:18 AM   #48
Gorthok
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Fiask0
I just wanna say, i can't wait for this to be released. So please make it fast

have you made any deadline or are you just takeing the time that is needed ?
Wasn't it just Christmas and didn't you get enough candy in your stocking little Billy?

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you learn to code and write your own addOn if the need to have pretty colored windows to click on is so important to you? It would be great because then you could set deadlines for yourself, and if you were successful, which would be stretching it, mabeye, just mabeye you could have a horde of inconsiderate children like yourself spewing inane babble at you on message boards acting as though you didn't have a life of your own, which you clearly don't.

Here's the first tip I'll give you on your path coding. You'll need to learn to read. For example, Clad has said numerous times that Perfect Raid will be ready when it's ready, which will probably be before Burning Crusade. Had you possessed even remedial reading skills you would have discovered His/Her plethora of posts outlining this and you would not be posting utterly redundant questions in a thread that should be about offing suggestions to the author.