View Single Post
09-12-12, 05:52 AM   #17
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Maggz View Post
ahh see i was calling for the icon change in the functions i created and it wasnt working for me with that method which is why i chose to use the libDbicon method which just allowed me to call externally outside the actual object i was creating. was doing that to try and keep things clean and understandable to me in the future incase i have to update things later, however it seems your way does do the same thing and im just a nub who didnt figure it out. only issue im really having now with it is, if i am in a raid instance do a /reload or logout and back in (either form does this to me) is that my initial icon does not change i did try putting the IF THEN ELSE setup you showed me there to have it set the icon on load to whichever is currently the state of logging, however it seems to return errors using that in the first half of the creation.
See, this is why you should show your whole code. Showing bits and pieces, and guessing about the rest, is just such a waste of time for everyone involved.