View Single Post
12-19-10, 05:02 PM   #61
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
The new design is streamlined and pretty. However, being an add-on site, I know I can search through the dropdown menu, but I think it should be a priority to have the search box on the menubar, more obvious. (fixed, thank you!)

Another thing I do not like is taking away the colour when you've made an add-on a "favourite." I know the text has changed, but I liked the obvious visual indicator.

I do like the click-through to see the add-on screenshots, except for when the author has put a lot up, like 9. I understand the saving of screen space, but if I don't see what I'm looking for in the first few, than I'm not likely to click through until the end. That may be more of an author concern than a site admin one, though. However, with the pictures compressed into one shown on the mod page itself, do the pictures and file information have to be on tabs? With the screen space saved, I'd like to see both at once.

Where it says my username and shows in brackets how many add-ons have been updated, I would love the functionality of simply clicking on that to go to my favourites page, rather than going to the drop-down menu. I know it's not much more work, but as this is an add-on site, it should be fast, easy, and convenient for me to access the add-ons I want. If some find their PMs to be more important, maybe an option in the User Control Panel as to what clicking on the name will do.

I'm not an author myself, but I do like the prominent menu with everything (I presume) the author needs most in a drop-down. Things should not be difficult to find, and this is more obvious than I remember seeing before.

Last edited by Kleo : 12-19-10 at 06:43 PM.