View Single Post
12-20-10, 06:41 PM   #80
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by AmiYuy View Post
To you it saves time, and I guess in one way it does, however, that's in relation to the old system. In relation to the NEW system, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the combined info versus splitting it up some how. I haven't seen it in action, but I'd wager that say, a # | # | # layout could work fairly well as a compromise with the three split up for faster gaining of information on which gained an update.
Not sure what your talking about here. The old links he was talking about were on the community.php page, now they are moved to the navbar. Now you can access them from anywhere with 1 click (drop down doesnt require clicking unless your on an ipad/iphone) instead of always having to go back the community page to be alerted of updated favorites.

Originally Posted by AmiYuy View Post
I think you also missed the point on the pictures, you had the choice before of which pictures to click on to expand, so you could choose how many mouse clicks it took you. Stuffing them under one thumbnail and making us slideshow through them all takes away that choice.
Nope was just using his example in wanting to view all 5 pictures. If you want to see all of them its a lot less clicks using the lightbox. I totally see how it takes more time if you just want to see the 5th picture. I'm working on a better solution for that.

Its fine if the pages are lengthly but it bugs me when I have a 400 mile long right column and a short description in the main content area. I like things to match up most of the time or be close. Or have the content out length the right column.

Last edited by Dolby : 12-20-10 at 06:51 PM.