View Single Post
08-10-09, 05:27 PM   #7
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, everyone else is thinking it, so I'll just say it.

Constructive criticism is one thing, pointing out bugs, errors, and problems are all part of the BETA process. Calling this FREE software crap and venting your frustration at the people who provide you with this FREE software, and this FREE website is nothing other than pure self absorption coupled with a sense of undeserved entitlement. If you don't like it, go to Curse, or another website and see if you find something better or more suited to your needs of instant gratification. The mod community here needs less of this type of "The world revolves around me!" attitude and a little more patience, understanding and support.

What happens when our Admins decide they're tired of putting this all together for ungrateful moochers who deem it necessary to bite the hand that feeds them? We loose a terrific community with a lot of talented authors.

There is no reason to spew anger at the people who provide you with this terrific free service. None.
There are much better ways to vent your frustration, or even let people know you are frustrated without being ungrateful.

On a final note, Dolby I think your initial reaction was perfect, controlled and friendly while assertive, attentive and professional. *golf clap*

Last edited by Gsusnme : 08-10-09 at 05:32 PM.