View Single Post
04-09-09, 02:00 PM   #29
Aerador
A Fallenroot Satyr
I Got It Working!!!

Ok so BIG UPDATE! I wiped the Addons folder ONLY and not the WTF this time. I found the last version of nUI Pro I had and installed nUI Pro 5.01.01. Hopped in EotS, WSG, and SotA and i'm not having any more FPS issues! I have tested both with Auto Group on and off as well as with each of the Unit Frame Panels. So since I got that working I went ahead and reinstalled all my previous mods (from before I made the look-a-like nUI) and all is still running smooth.

This time I capped the FPS at 50 (/console maxfps 50) and when in any of the BGs or a raid the most i'm seeing is a 20 FPS drop. The same areas in EotS that were dropping me to 2-12 FPS are now dropping me in the 30s. Large fights with spells flying? It's staying in the 40s.

Ok so I reinstalled nUI+ after wiping both the Addons and WTF folders and the issue came back. Wiped the Addons and WTF folders again, reinstalled nUI Pro 5.01.01 and all is great again. So now... What changed in nUI Pro 5.01.01 vs nUI+ that's freaking out my WoW? LOL!