View Single Post
01-23-21, 03:24 PM   #8
Amplus
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by DahkCeles View Post
I have never used merc mode, but I'm going to guess that UNIT_FACTION would fire with arg1="player". You might also be able to try SPELLS_CHANGED?

For your fall-back question.... here is a solution that lets you use as many spells as you want.
Thanks for looking into it. I just gave it a try and the list works perfectly. That way I can multi multi racial abilities in and use the same macro on Alt characters.

The UNIT_FACTION and SPELLS_CHANGED did some seem the fix it a bit. As soon as I join a BG is updates correctly. But if I launch the game for the first time and login, it shows a red question mark. The macro icon does update if I switch a PvP talent on just reload again. Its like the script is not firing the first time you login into the game.

I did like your first version for spells a bit better. Since I could make 2 separate macros for those 2 spells, instead it only be a /cast "spellname" macro.

Is there a possibility to have a combination of those 2 scripts? And be able to make a list of different macros?

Like:
macro1 = [=[awesomemacro1]=]
macro2 = [=[awesomemacro2]=]
macro3 = [=[awesomemacro3]=]
macro4 = [=[awesomemacro4]=]

I am not sure if that's even possible.

Thanks a lot of the work you already did. I am really happy that there is a nice script for the racial abilities now.