Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
10-23-14, 12:30 AM   #83
DonCorneo
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I'll stick to this thread instead of making a new one...

All of this is compounded by the fact work keeps dragging me from home so I don't have access to work on it. (3 weeks in wisconsin, then 2 weeks in ohio, the rest of this week in toronto) So the working version for WoD won't be anytime soon, hopefully i'll have it going before WoD launches but even that remains to be seen.

For those who can't wait until it's done, it was a pleasure. For those who can wait, don't fret, it's not abandoned and will be fixed to work before too long.
I solved my issue of not having access to the game and files while travelling for work by buying an ASUS G series laptop. Not only can this laptop handle WoW at high settings, but if you have good cell phone service or a usb dongle, you can actually play while on the go (unless you are the driver or you are flying). It is not as good as a top line Alien, but for the price, it is top notch.
I found playing relaxed me after work while on the road, but not sure if that would apply trying to rewrite an addon like Carbonite.