Thread: AeroWow
View Single Post
10-16-09, 12:46 PM   #27
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Republic View Post
You have Tuskarr's, I have Icewalker. The bad thing is about to do that thing where he kills things in the very spot we're standing upon. I've been here a billion times and know that when the bad thing flashes green, hell will break loose. You don't see the flash. I begin moving at the point he flashes. You, given your inexperience, are left wondering why I began moving. The hell breaks loose. I am safely out of range. When you realize you are in harm's way, you begin running away (most likely in the opposite direction of the tank that can save you). Your Tuskarr's speed boost gets you within 5 yards of safety before you die. You got closer to safety than that dude we're pugging this with who also didn't have Tuskarr's. Congratulations, my experience saved me and your Tuskarr's allowed you to die in a resurrection-friendly spot. You camp out and watch your screen for the rest of the fight. We had no battle rez to spend on a dps'er. A smart player doesn't need Tuskarr's (for these types of encounters). Get my drift?

I'm in agreement here... even though how you said it was pretty damn funny.