Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
11-17-14, 02:00 PM   #343
KMJX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by atl77 View Post
SNIP
Addressing your notes:

Uldman has two entrances: a main entrance and a side entrance. they are far enough apart to have distinct coordinates. I believe the side entrance is locked though, or requires unlocking from inside.

The ones where the locations are identical have the entrances right next to each other, so they might show up as the exact same coordinates.
In the case of Hellfire Ramparts and Blood Furnace they are basically one above the other, and since coordinates don't use the Z axis they appear to be the exact same.
Soulforge, Pit of Saron, and Halls of Reflection pertain to this category.
Note that Soulforge and Pit do not actually share an entrance, but Soulforge serves as attunement for Pit (and Pit for Halls), and contains a portal to Pit. Pit still has it's own entrance (locked if SF was not cleared).

Upper BlackRock Spire is the same as the old one. Entrance on normal (level 55ish) is the same for UBRS and LBRS.

@Rythal: would it be possible to push an alpha/beta version on Curse if it's now mostly working?
Maps and Routes are the only thing I actually use Carb for (well Warehouse was useful, but I got Altoholic for that now).

Last edited by KMJX : 11-17-14 at 02:08 PM.