Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
11-18-14, 07:26 AM   #349
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by atl77 View Post
Social, Quests and some other parts are still non-functional. Quests is missing all data since Cataclysm (yes, this means the data for MoP Quests is missing, too). If there's some data miners among you, you are probably invited to provide the missing data.
I've just gotten back into the game sicne WoD and didn't play MoP before. I was going through MoP for the last 2-3 days doing every quest I could and noticed about half of them gave the objective not in database error or whatever. However I noticed that for about 90% of those, after a while, or by the end of the quest, the data had 'loaded' and now showed where the objective was etc. Was the data pulled from the WoW servers or pulled from the mods online database? And if it was pulled from WoW can it be useful? Do I have a local copy of it somewhere that could help other people not have the issue. Because I probably cleared up about 90% of the quests.

Not sure if that's how it works at all, really don't understand how the mod works. If that isn't helpful then what do you mean by data mining? Do you mean to pull the data out of the WoW servers some other way?

Also I noticed that quite often the quest destinations etc were a little off the mark but gave it a pass because I know the version is extremely buggy. Does that have anything to do with the mod just being broken right now? Or is something wrong.

Using the github version from about a week ago btw.