View Single Post
02-19-14, 03:41 PM   #5
Sargerasqt
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mayron View Post
That is odd, works fine for me but if you have SLDataText addOn disabled then that can result in a Lua bug but the UI still works. I tried altering the code but still I could not seem to find any issue with it. Try updating the MayronUI Core addOn using Curse Client or by downloading it manually from Curse. If that does not fix it then can you post a Lua error here? If you have Lua errors hidden then enabled them in the Interface menu in-game and go to Help, and make sure Display Lua errors is checked..
Updated it with Curse Client ; Here is the Lua Error

Message: Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:60: table index is nil
Time: 02/19/14 22:37:55
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: ?
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:60: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:50>
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:69: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:68>
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:111: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:106>
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:149: in function `AddFrameLock'
...AddOns\Blizzard_PetBattleUI\Blizzard_PetBattleUI.lua:146: in function `PetBattleFrame_Display'
...AddOns\Blizzard_PetBattleUI\Blizzard_PetBattleUI.lua:95: in function <...AddOns\Blizzard_PetBattleUI\Blizzard_PetBattleUI.lua:92>

Locals: