View Single Post
06-19-07, 08:00 AM   #11
Tucciim
A Fallenroot Satyr
well since i use mazzles rogue build, it makes "v" my avoidance button so i'm not sure how to get the default stuff to show up now. I've gone into the esc- ui settings - and checked the boxes for nameplates and enemy cast bars but that didnt make any difference.

i remoed antagonist, installed natur an tested it out on some casting mobs. it wouldn't show the enemy cast bar either. at all. i fiddled with the settings but for pve there is either on or off, so not very confusing . it was pretty nice for showing debuffs though. removed it, put antagonist back in and moved the bars around a little and adjusted the size. it was working for the world mobs but not sure if it will work for shade or not. be testing it this week.

if anyone can help me out with how to get the default bars to show up after having a remapped "v" that'd be great.

oh also! i moved the withchunt box from the very top to more in the middle of the screen and now when i log out and back in it resets the box to halfway off the right side of the screen. any ideas on this one?