View Single Post
06-17-16, 04:36 PM   #5
Ammako
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also oh boy... this is also used for Ignore Pain on Warriors, and Battle Cry. Likely also used for even more different classes and abilities. Guess this gives me more leads for places to look at.

And yes I do have CASCExplorer with a fairly recent listfile, the problem is figuring out what the actual filename for a specific sound is.
And if that sound isn't currently present in the listfile, it becomes a lot harder to figure it out x.x
Those listfiles exist because people figure out filenames for stuff, but... /how/ do they figure out the filenames?

Your list of sound commands wouldn't really help, because I'd still need to know the actual file name of the sound I want. And yes, replacing sound files still works (I'd be really mad if Blizz removed that functionality >.>)

So I guess I'm gonna have to randomly try different things... turns out the listfile has filenames for the "For the Alliance!" and "For the Horde!" voiceovers, but the filenames aren't included for every race/gender. The one for female Worgen wasn't listed. But after some testing, I've found out that it's 'sound\\character\\PCWorgenFemale\\VO_WorgenFemale_ForAlliance_01.ogg'

Maybe the other shouts are somewhere nearby... maybe I can find the dire beast shouts on other races and then apply a similar naming scheme to other races and find out the filenames for the sound files, and finally solve my issue.

Edit:

I FREAKING FOUND IT

Sound\character\PCWorgenFemale\VO_WorgenFemale_BattleshoutLarge_01.ogg
Sound\character\PCWorgenFemale\VO_WorgenFemale_BattleshoutLarge_02.ogg
Sound\character\PCWorgenFemale\VO_WorgenFemale_BattleshoutLarge_03.ogg
Sound\character\PCWorgenFemale\VO_WorgenFemale_BattleshoutLarge_04.ogg
Sound\character\PCWorgenFemale\VO_WorgenFemale_BattleshoutLarge_05.ogg

Last edited by Ammako : 06-17-16 at 06:00 PM.