View Single Post
07-09-05, 06:19 PM   #6
XeroKill
A Murloc Raider

Well appearently me (and the game) just needed a nap. I came back after about an hour nap and when I logged back in... all was well.

I still think it is odd. Here is what I did.

Had Titan 1.24 already installed and set up from a while ago. I downloaded Recap and the Titan [Recap] plugin. I unzipped both files into the Interface/Addon folder just like I have for a zillion other addons. I checked to make sure they didn't install in their own Interface folder inside the Addon folder (don't know why some people structure theirs like that). All was well and dandy so I launched WOW. At the character select screen I checked my addons button to confirm that the addon was being detected. Then entered the game. When I right clicked the bar, there was nothing on any of the menus to suggest Recap was there. Not on the main menu, or any sub-menus. I then played for a little while waiting for some technical help from you guys. After a while I decided I wanted a nap, and when I woke up and launched WOW... there it was.

Go figure...

Thanks for all the help guys. Maybe this thread can help some one else out. If it doesn't work at first, try to exit the game completely and re-load.