View Single Post
11-26-10, 12:21 PM   #36
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by muncher22 View Post
Hey I have recently come back to WoW and I used to run alekk's UI it was the best one I had used, I am trying to get it up and running, I see you guys are putting a bunch of work to get it back to its former glory.

I downloaded the 1920x1080 pack, followed the instructions, manually updated to 1.5.4 of oUF, did a update for a few mods with WoWmatrix (it only found a handfull). Then updated to Moons new alekkui.lua.

Now when I log in, I have standard unit frames, no action bars, ?standard buff frames?, standard chat window, everything else seems to be functioning as I remember however the main parts of the UI seem to have disappeared.

Any help would be appreciated.
Well, my update is only of the oUF layout, anything else related to alekk's ui is out of my hands. On a note : You list as alekkui.lua , but the ouf portion is called oUF_alekk.lua, so it is possible you overwrote the wrong file.

Also, if only a handful addons updated, I think you're missing most updates. And it is very possible the configs changed. I do believe someone did a fan update of alekk's ui on here.

Last edited by MoonWitch : 11-26-10 at 12:30 PM.