View Single Post
01-03-07, 10:42 PM   #1
Seeker1728
A Murloc Raider
Bartender3 and missing bars

I recently installed the new Insomniax compilation that had Trinity Bars as part of it's suite. Well the Trinity bar mod had a lot of problems (though it did look nice) and on the LedMirage forums it was suggested to try Bartender3. After downloading it and installing it, I got onto my character, went into the Addon menu, and disabled Trinity Buttons and enabled Bartender3. Turned out to be a great choice, took a little bit of learning of how to set up pages and such, but I figured it out. Then I loaded my Warlock, set things up as I like them, and again, good expierence.

Tonight I log onto a different server (gotta love it when your server suddenly sees a population surge and you wind up in a que for 40 mins, hence why I started on a different server ) with another Warlock, having to set up the screen again, I noticed I hadn't disabled the Trinity mod, so I had both bar addons up. I log out, disable Trinity, and log back in. Bartender3 shows up just fine, and I start to adjust the layout to what I had on my other character on the other server. That's when I notice I'm missing 4 action bars. When I loaded my first character, I had all 10 action bars, hid the ones I didn't need, and used the rest. Same with the Warlock on Server A. But on Server B, bars 2, 7, 9 & 10 are missing. I went to the button on the map's edge to shift+click it to see if they were perhaps just hidden, but they weren't hidden, they were flat out missing. I went into the BLIZZ interface thinking that maybe I had to enable all of the lower/right buttons, but that didn't reveal the hidden bars either. Any ideas of how to restore these "lost" bars?