View Single Post
01-04-07, 06:31 PM   #5
Bladewraith
A Murloc Raider

If you aren't going to use trinity buttons, then try this:

Go into your add-ons directory and delete the trinity bars folder.

Next, go into your SavedVariables folder and delete both the .lua and .lua.bak for both Trinity Bars and Bartender3...Yes, there'll be 2 of each. remove them both.

While you're at it, make sure you go back into your AddOns directory and remove completely every mod you no longer want/use. Trust me, they can cause problems when you least expect it.

When you log back in, make sure you set to load all addons (at least this one time). After you log in on a character, check to see if the bars are there now. If not, go into Bartender3 config and under Profile, select Default.

/console reloadui

If they ar there, there you go. If you still don't see anything, go back into B3 config and reset to defaults.

/console reloadui

If the missing bars are still missing, try logging out and deleting first just the folder for the character missing bars under WTF. If that doesn't fix it, the next step is removal of WTF altogether.

Now, this happened to me with Fubar_FuXPFu, and I ended up having to move my whole Interface folder out, deleting my WTF and Cache folders, logging in once, then going out and manually reinstalling my mods (copied the Interface folder out instead of deleting so I knew which mods to reinstall). This only happened once, though, so...

At any rate, try the easier ones first before moving on to more drastic measures.