View Single Post
05-25-11, 10:16 AM   #955
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde View Post
There are these things, I think they're called debuffs. They show up there if
you have any.
I'm sure haylie knew that, most people I would assume just say 'buffs' in general when discussing them, unless they need to differentiate between the two or compare buffs vs debuffs
Will do. As Greevir suggested after you, it's just the default colours.
I'm sure Led knew this as well, as he used stuf quite often; he was just advising to change them :>

Overall I like text based UI's, it seems like you have two(?) Experience bars and rep bars? If anything the font size should be drastically reduced, seems way to big on them. Also making it only a couple pixels high would look better as well, either placed just under the minimap, or inside of it, same anchor position, with a pixel or two away from the actual border of the minimap.

EDIT: I know you probably haven't worked on your battle text yet, but pointing that out as well. And looking back, maybe using a font addon to change the overall font of your UI to match your UI? sFonts is great as well as Fontifier, while fontifier does have a ingame configuration, it's good if you go into the core file and change certain sizes to what you might want them to be. Pretty simple when you just look at it.

EDIT2: Also, posting a silly UI I am using on me laptop :> It's nothing special, but I find it kinda fun to play on. Going to go back with stuf and go remake my old ui that reflux destroyed I think.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_052511_031530.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	6197  

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 05-25-11 at 10:25 AM.