Thread: CTMod 2.0 Bugs
View Single Post
01-23-09, 10:12 AM   #189
Zmorfius
A Murloc Raider
CT mods is being updated by dedicated user i belief... so if anything give him a litle credit for trying to maintain the ctmods. Good job i say, i could not have done it.

Hopefully these buggs will get fixed, as old as the ct mods i still use a number of them and i hav not been able to find good replacements.

Only error im personaly getting is the mailbox one tho

Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailLog.lua:26: bad argument #7 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailLog.lua:26: in function <Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailLog.lua:20>
Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailLog.lua:84: in function <Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailLog.lua:75>
(tail call): ?
...Ons\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailStructure_Incoming.lua:150: in function `?'
...terface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod_MailActions.lua:76: in function `key'
Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod.lua:71: in function <Interface\AddOns\CT_MailMod\CT_MailMod.lua:67>

I dont use all the ct_mods anymore tho let me list some replacements.

ct_core, i still use altho most functions can handled by other addons. requirement for most other ctmods.

ct_barmod. both replaced by Bartender4. much beter, LDB compatible.
ct_bottombar.

CT_BuffMod. can be replaced by Elkano's buffbars. most unitframe addons can show buffs aswell.

CT_ExpenseHistory. I dont use it personaly but there is probly a LDB compatible addon to replace this.

CT_MailMod. still use this.

CT_MapMod. i dont use this. other map addons do all i need.

CT_PartyBuffs. outdated, raidframes or raidbuff addons like Zomgbuff take care of this.

CT_UnitFrames. Still use this, if you still use the blizzard frames for Player, Target and focus this will add a few some flexibility to use them with a custom UI.

CT_RaidAssist. Still use this, and its a guild raid requirement. outdated as it may be its rather good on resources and light on setup. Been wanting to change over to something like OpenRMX but thats just alot of "options" to throw at people when they first start raiding 10man's.

CT_Timer. dont use it, use a LDB display for the clock.

CT_Viewport. still use it from time to time, can be nice to have unrendered area for displaying part of your UI

Would like a revive of CTmod, strip out the useless mods, a few bugfixed and some LDB display functions

Last edited by Zmorfius : 01-23-09 at 10:32 AM.