View Single Post
02-17-07, 04:15 PM   #12
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Archos
Ummm, why are all the MazzleUI Support staff flaming the starter of this thread? It is not like he posted the question in the wrong thread that you all made, he started his own. So, there is no reason for you all to be telling him to post his comments in a Bug Report Thread, then you all will be saying the same thing, just more of you will be saying it. So why don't you all just stop?
We're not flaming anyone. Multiple people have said multiple times before to keep posts such as these in the top threads, simply because its easier for us to keep track of and answer without cluttering the forum with a ton of posts for every single question about MazzleUI. I'm sorry if you don't like my tone, but I'm not going to be overly fawning when all this has been said before.

Chill out dood. The poor guy thought it was a conflict between MazzleUI and Auctioneer, no need to crucify him for being mistaken. And I dunno which planet you're coming from with the 'Conflicts with other addons are not our problem!!' crap. A conflict with another addon, especially a major one such as Auctioneer, is a very serious issue that I'm sure Mazzle would want to fix.
@Nymbia: Auctioneer is a very widely used addon, you're correct. But not only is the currently available version of Auctioneer not considered by Norganna to be exactly stable or ready for release, but we can't be expected to be able to help with errors and issues with addons added to MazzleUI in the same way that we provide support for MazzleUI-specific addons. You see what I'm saying, right?

Btw, snide comments like the OP's "Kamishimi has most of your post count come from posting that insanely unhelpful copy/paste?" with get responses in kind, at least from me. I'm not a customer care rep from Microsoft or something, it isn't my job to make you think that you're right. If people want to be rude, that's fine. But they shouldn't expect nice answers to rude comments/questions.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

Last edited by Kamishimi : 02-17-07 at 04:17 PM.