View Single Post
02-17-07, 06:06 PM   #15
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Workaround and comment

Folks, we MazzleUI beta-testers only have lots of MazzleUI and addon experience. Only Mazzle speaks with authority about Mazzle UI; we are here only to keep Mazzlefizz sane enough to keep up with the abuse under which an AddOn author/compiler suffers!

That said, I made my WoW thousands all thanks to Auctioneer and have been a pauper without it. I've gotten the latest gamma working well enough to use, but we have a conflict with tooltip addons in Auctioneer. Fault is not an issue - the fact there's a conflict is.

The first clue was that the Postal's shift and control click features disappeared, but reappeared after disabling Auctioneer's EnhTooltip and Stubby. You lose part of Auctioneer's tooltip, but you can start maintaining your scans again.

I will post to the author of Postal to take a look as well - I also intend to ask him to make the control-return to sender feature work on shift-control, so we can use control to try on gear in the mail once again. ("We guildmasters must hae t'look spiffy t'attract new vassals, ye ken!")

--M

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde